Migration and Withdrawal Policy
STUDENT TRANSFER POLICY
The parent / authorized guardian can apply for Student Transfer from existing (Current) TLL School Campus to another desired (Destined) Campus, subject to following approvals:
- Approval of Principals of both campuses, particularly in case of “Within City Student Transfer”
- Possession of valid Portal ID of the student
- The parent / guardian of the student should apply in writing to the Current Principal on “Parent Application for Student Transfer (available in campus) by selecting the option of “Within City Student Transfer” on that.
- Principal of the Campus, after receiving the application and carrying out the necessary formalities should forward it to the Principal of Destined Campus. Also, an email should be generated by Current Campus Principal to Destined Campus Principal regarding student transfer case forwarding with CC: to Concerned Manager at TLL Office.
- After the approval or non-approval of the Application, the Principal of Destined Campus should send it back to Principal of Current Campus, and also reply the E-mail sent to all in the E-mail loop.
- The current campus Principal has to dispose the Application on following lines:
- In case of rejection from the principal, the current campus principal must provide the copy of rejected application to the parent / guardian by obtaining receiving signatures from them.
- If application is approved by Destined Campus Principal, then the Principal of current campus should initiate the Case on Student Transfer Intimation by sending an Email to the concerned Manager at TLL Office.
- The TLL Office must carry out the further processing (including completion of student transfer on portal) till the final disposal of the Case, to be recorded on the Student Transfer Intimation.
- Original Case Papers will be filed at TLL Office while photocopy set will be sent to both Principals.
- 1-The parent / guardian of the student should apply in writing to the Current Principal on “Parent Application for Student Transfer (available in campus) by selecting the option of “Inter-City Student Transfer” on that.
- 2 to 6: Steps and the forms are same as in case of “Within-City Student Transfer”. However, both principals are expected to facilitate requests of parents (Students holding valid Portal IDs) on Network-Wide National Spirit.
Parents can download the full transfer/withdrawal policy document in the form of attached file.
Transfer of Annual Subscription Fee (Finance & Accounting Formula)
With transfer of a student in TLL Campuses the Annual Fee and Security Fee will be transferred automatically, No dues transfer request will be generated in this case.
With transfer of a student other than TLL schools the Annual Subscription Fee will be shared between the two campuses (Current and Destined). The rate of sharing of Annual Fee is given below:
If the Child is transferred to the destined campus after completing an Academic Session, the next campus will charge Annual Fee to the student.